I really am going to try to update this more often. My only problem is that I have so little time to sit at the computer with these little ones here by myself.
Morgan is now almost 9 months old, and Mason a little over 2.5. Morgan is pulling himself up, crawling and "cruising" around the furniture. Mason does things that amaze me everyday. He is such a smart little guy. Mike is now gone and out of the country. I have not heard from him since Saturday December 6th and am not sure when we will hear from him again. He wasn't quite to his final destination when I last spoke to him and he didn't know what kind of communication resources would be available to them when he did arrive. I am going to try to update when I do hear from him so that I can let everyone know how he is doing.
That was short, but Morgan is demanding some attention, so I have to run. If anyone reads this today, it is Mike's 31st birthday, so give him a little extra thought if you would.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see you are back :) I hope to hear of Mike's safe arrival soon. Miss you tons and can't wait to see you in a few days!!!
Post a Comment