Sunday, August 10, 2008

We're back.....but not for long!!!

Vegas was a blast! We had such a great time. Leaving the kids was easier than I had imagined, but it was still hard. I was very excited to see them when we got home. We got home on Thursday, then jumped right back into wedding stuff.

The wedding was last night and it was awesome. Jamie was beautiful, Steven was handsome and it seemed that everyone had a wonderful time. We had a sitter come help with the boys and she even brought them home and put them to bed for us. We were out a bit late and are very tired today, but it was fun and worth it.

That leads us to our next adventure. It is now Sunday and we are leaving Tuesday for Florida. That means I have a lot of stuff to get done and packed today and tomorrow. It will be busy leading up to it, but it will be so much fun. I am very excited to be taking the boys with us this time on our trip. I will update when we get back!

No comments: