I completely forgot to post these after his appointment. It was July 25th and he is huge! He is now 17 lbs 13 oz and 28 inches long!!! He is off the "curve" (still on the chart) for his height and at the very top of the "curve" for weight. So he is proportionate...just a little taller it sounds than weight, which is just how it should be. He's huge though! We have all of Mason's clothes still because we figured Morgan would be able to wear them considering they were born a little more than two weeks difference at the same time of year. But NO, Morgan is huge. Mason always fit into clothes for his size and was usually towards the bottom of the range. So in a 3/6 month he could start wearing around 3-4 months and wear until he was past six months. So all of our 6/9 month clothes are fall and winter. Nope, not Morgan. He is four months old and already in 6/9 month clothes. Some of those are even a little snug! Looks like we will be buying more clothes that we had planned. Oh well, he is happy and healthy and that's all we can ask for. Plus, what Mom doesn't like shopping for her babies???
And on a another note, Morgan now constantly rolls over from his tummy to his back. Every morning when I go in to get him he has flipped over. If we goes down for tummy time, he flips himself right over. It's pretty exciting!
One more thing...Mason seems to have taken an interest in taking care of his little brother. The other day I was in my room putting laundry away when Morgan started fussing from his bouncy. I only had a few more things to put away, so I hurried up and got it done and then went to tend to him. Well in the short time that that took he stopped. When I saw why it melted my heart. Mason had gotten Morgan's bottle and was feeding him while Morgan was in his bouncy seat! It was adorable. Another not so exciting thing (but still cute as long as I can prevent it from actually happening) is Mason wants to pick Morgan up. Luckily every time he has tried, I have been right there, so he doesn't get his hands completely around him. But it's still cute. I guess being a big brother isn't so bad after all.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute! I can't believe that Morgan is so big! I just want to be able to see him before he is walking or too big for me to hold! I miss you guys :(
Post a Comment