Saturday, July 19, 2008

Morgan is 4 months old

I can't believe it has been four months since I had Morgan. Time has flown by and I already know that before we know it he will be one. I was looking at some pictures from when he was first born and he has gotten so big! He has also lost some hair. I didn't realize that until I was looking at the pictures. He has done so many things in the last four months, he giggles, smiles, sleeps well, will roll from tummy to back if given enough room and time, has found his hands, and has tried cereal. He also loves his big brother. If Mason is around, he looks up at him and just smiles. Most of the time Mason is oblivious to the fact that Morgan is even looking at him, but Morgan will still be smiling at him. Morgan is kind of getting the hang of rice cereal. I'm not sure he's real sure about it yet. But for now, we are just "playing" with it and getting him used to it.

We have adjusted quite nicely to being a family of four instead of three and can't imagine our lives without Morgan here! I guess 6 months is right around the corner....where does the time go???

No comments: