Sunday, September 7, 2008

Morgan's updates

I haven't been very good at writing Morgan's new achievements down, so I thought I would update here and document his new things while I am at it. He is almost 6 months old and just in this fifth month he has started doing so much more. He is eating baby food twice a day now. He started with green beans (after cereal) and then we did peas, sweet potatoes, squash, applesauce, pears, peaches and carrots. The only one he hasn't seemed to like is carrots. We are finding out that he is so different from Mason. He is HUGE compared to where Mason was at this age, he moves around a lot more, although this may be because we have carpet and put him on the ground and with Mason we had hardwood floors and didn't. Another difference is food. When I first started giving Mason solids (which was about the same age), Mason would only eat half of a stage 1 container. Morgan started off eating the entire thing. I think we are going to have to move to Stage 2 sooner rather than later. Morgan is rolling all over the place. He is now an expert roller and can get from point A to B in no time at all! He is also trying to crawl. He gets up on all fours and kind of sits there like he knows what he wants to do, but just hasn't put it together yet. It's amazing at how fast time has gone. It's been almost six months and he is getting so big and doing so much. I think that's all I have for now.

1 comment:

Courtney Howard said...

Aww, so cute. We miss you, and can't wait to see how big the boys have gotten! Good luck with the house -- I am a licensed realtor, so if you have any questions ever, I am happy to help.