Sunday, June 15, 2014

2014

The last time I posted was well over a year ago. A lot is starting to happen here so I am hoping to get this blog going again and keep it up this time. As of right now, the boys have just finished SECOND grade and KINDERGARTEN! It's so hard to believe I have a third grader and first grader on my hands. School just got out last Wednesday so we are easing into summer vacation! We have had a lot going on lately but things are starting to calm down some. Some big news we've had is as follows, -I quit my full time job in December! There were numerous factors in the decision but one of the biggest ones is that.... -We are doing this deployment thing one more time. Mike is deploying again to Afghanistan. I am glad I will be able to be with the boys full time during this deployment although we will be missing Daddy dearly. I am hoping to keep up on this blog regularly so that he can follow our adventures and feel connected to us a bit more. We have some fun stuff planned for this summer. I can't wait to write about our days here!

No comments: