Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Busy busy!

We have not had much time to stop and do "nothing" for quite some time. I am tired, but really, I am thankful for this. We were grateful enough to have time with Mike before his mobilization. It seemed like we ran the whole time he was home and honestly, we haven't stopped. I am grateful we have things to do to fill our time. Sitting around the house is not what we need to be doing right now. I've been saying YES a whole lot, even when I want to lie around and say NO. But, we always come home and feel accomplished and energized from spending time with people outside the three of us. So, I will not complain that we are tired of the running, but grateful we have people in our lives that need us or want us to be around so we are able to fill our days outside the house. Right now, I think that is just what we need.

No comments: